domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

Wedding Season

October through December is known as wedding season! I didn't know this prior to my own wedding which took place in October 2011. My photographer told me that during these months photographers have the most work! I had no idea, I thought it would be during the summer (but I guess during the summer it gets way too hot). Since it's wedding season I thought I would share some photos of different wedding dresses to show how many unique styles there are!


Short, long, elegant, modern, vintage, A-line, ballgown...there are just SO many to choose from.
Picking your wedding dress is one of the funnest and best parts of wedding planning. You get the chance to see yourself  your potential wedding gown and that's when it sets in...YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!

I tried on about 3 wedding dresses, all very similar styles, until I decided which one would be the one.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario