lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

My First Wedding Anniversary!

One year ago today I was getting married!
 
Time seriously flies. I spent almost 9 months planning our October wedding and now it's already been a year since that day. I loved everything from my wedding and I have so many pictures to keep as memories :). I posted some of the most memorable pictures from that day. There were so many to pick from...probably a little under a thousand.  The ones here are some of the professional photos.
 
I love this photo of our court!
 
My husband, Eduardo.
 
Our beautiful cake! I still have the cake topper :)
 
 
Our souvenirs, decorated by my mom (cookies inside).
 
Our wedding rings.
 
My bridesmaids <3
 
 
With our families :)
 
Saying 'I do'.
 
 
Eduardo with his King crown.
 
Me.
 
Happily Every After...
 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario