martes, 25 de junio de 2013

Weekly Bump Update: 29th week - 30th week



¿Baby Size? 

  • Week 29 & 30: Mia now weighs between 2 1/2 to 3 pounds (1.1k - 1.4k) (about the size of a butternut squash or a large cabbage) and is a tad over 15.2 to 15.7 inches long (38.6 to 39.9 cm) from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, I'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron.

Daddy & Mommy went on their
Babymoon .. Plus we celebrated Daddy's
1st Father's Day!





What I researched lately: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Less than 2 months away from meeting our sweet Baby Mia! Now that were closer and closer Baby Mia is more active than ever! I've learned a pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will shrink as she gets bigger and takes up more room in my uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)


Fun Baby & Bump facts for week #29 & #30: 
  • At this point I'm getting tired more often, even when doing activities within my normal routine
  • I'm having trouble sleeping
  • I also feel clumsier than normal, which is perfectly understandable. Not only am I heavier, but the concentration of weight in my pregnant belly causes a shift in my center of gravity
  • Mia's lungs are developed enough to breathe air
  • She's moving at least 10 times an hour

Symptoms: Now I REALLYYYYY feel pregnant! I'm not huge but I can totally not hide my belly (Which I don't mind, lol) Besides the Back pain  I've noticed that when I take long to have either breakfast, lunch or dinner I get nauseous. So I try my best to eat at the right hours!

Next Doctors Appointment: Is set for the 1st or second week of July! Not sure!

Next Ultrasound Appointment: no ultrasound set anytime soon!

Important events or Situations this past weeks: We had a 2 in 1 celebration! Celebrated Javi's 1st Father's Day and our Babymoon at Crowne Plaza Maruma for the weekend! Gradparents and Auntie joined us! We Had a Blast .. Hoped you liked my gift of a Mini-Vacation to you Babe! I Love you! Plus on June 23rd we celebrated Abuelito Rey's Birthday! We LOVE YOU so much!!!!!!





Mommy & Daddy by the pool, about to start off what was an amazing
and very relaxing Babymoon!


Auntie Silvana Happy to be celebrating Father's day near such a HUGE and Fun pool!
She had a Blast and even struck a pose or 3 lol


These two are part of my AMAZING support system!
I Love my Parents, who I've upgrated to Grandparents due to their FANTASTIC job!


With my mom! My rolemodel and Best Friend!!!!


Javi and abuelito Rey celebrating their 1st Father's Day & 1st Grandparent's day with the shirts Mia gave them! So cute! (We'll all be wearing them on the day she's born! Can wait to meet you Baby Mia .. But just hold on a Little longer!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario