miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

Weekly Bump Update: 28th week


¿Baby Size? 

  • Week 28: Mia weighs about 2.2 pounds (997.9 g) this according to the "I'm expecting app" (Which I absolutely LOVE & highly recommend) but she has always been above the average so she's probably a little bit over! She measures about 14.8 inches (37.6 cm) long!

Baby Mia is about the size
of an Iceberg Lettuce!



What I researched lately: I can't believe I'm less than 3 months away from meeting Baby Mia!


Fun Baby & Bump facts for week #28: 
  • Her face is practically formed, her ayes, ears and lips are in place and she even has eyebrows and eyelashes at this point (Hopefully she gets daddy's long lashes, mines are tiny "Thank God for Mascara" lol)
  • Her lungs are now half way developed, and won't be complete 'til the 8th month!
  • She can feel pain now (Which is not "FUN")
  • Baby Mia should be able to react to light changes (We played with her and a Flashlight, we got quite the reaction)


Symptoms: I've had no Big signs of anything except for some back pain (when I do things around the house) I've even started to loose my appetite again which Javi doesn't like at all (He get's worried all the time, but I've been eating healthy ever since I learned I was pregnant)

Next Doctors Appointment: Is set for next week - Monday, June 10th

Next Ultrasound Appointment: as well as the Ultrasound .. Getting 4D by the way (WE CAN'T WAIT!)

Important events or Situations this past weeks: Grandma Diaxne and Grandpa Rey finally went on their trip to the U.S and got Baby Mia everything she needs! Daddy Javi and I made a list and budget for them so it would be easier for them to not miss anything! And now we have everything! Crib, Closet and Organizer are on their way, but might take a little longer than we though since it's a lot more work than we thought for Grandpa Fala! But we are thrilled and relieved that we are on track and still have time to get the things ready! God has been so kind to us .. I know Baby Mia is so healthy and he will allow me to be at peace before she comes!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario