lunes, 3 de junio de 2013

Weekly Bump Update: 17th to 20th week


We are Having a dear Baby GIRL!
Momma Mode ON!: HIPER-NESTING!

Quick update on these last Few weeks (Excuse the phone pictures) 
NOTE: I don't have my S2 anymore .. It got stolen! : (So no phone for now! Instagraming once in a while from Auntie Angelica's Phone)


¿Baby Size? 

  • Week 17: Baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom
  • Week 18: Baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces
  • Week 19: Baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom
  • Week 20: Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.

What I researched lately: (All 4 weeks) She's busy flexing his arms and legs. Her movements are much stronger each week. Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so I'm not being shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you. For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against her torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of her head to her bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, she's measured from head to toe


Fun Baby & Bump facts for weeks #17-#20: 
  • As my belly grows, my center of gravity changes, so I may begin to occasionally feel a little unsteady on your feet.
  • From now on, when I lie down, it's best to lie on me side or at least partly tilted to one side. (It's been getting harder and harder each week to sleep at night)
  • I feel BIGGER! I'll start growing even faster in the weeks to come. As a result, I may notice some achiness in my lower abdomen or even an occasional brief, stabbing pain on one or both sides
  • I have to make sure you're getting enough iron, a mineral that's used primarily to make hemoglobin (the part of your red blood cells that carries oxygen).



Symptoms: I've felt much better since last post. Fatigue has completely dissapeared. Although sleepiness is at its MAXIMUM power! I sleep all the time and everywhere 

Next Doctors Appointment: Is set for the first week of May!

Next Ultrasound Appointment: as well as my next scan .. But I might be getting a 3D or 4D .. Haven't made up my mind still have some research to do!

Important events or Situations this past weeks: On April 9th we reached the HALF WAY MARK - 20 weeks down .. 20 TO GO! On Friday April 12th we Finally hosted our "Gender Reveal Party" its was so hard to keep it a secret (We had our ultrasound a couple of days earlier) Me and Javi got attacked for not sharing what we knew until days later! But it was worth it! SO WORTH IT! It was a super special moment (Watch the Video on the Gender Reveal Post) to see the reaction when we announced that we're Having a Baby Girl! I still get goosebumps each time we watch it! We got a visit from Auntie Yoanka (A childhood friend) this past weekend. I hadn't seen her in years .. We've known each other for so LONG and she's pregnant as well (Were 3 weeks apart) I'm so glad to be sharing this with her! She's coming back next week so were getting our Ultrasounds done together! CAN'T WAIT!!






I'm late on 7 weeks again so I'll update soon!
I've been uber busy .. I'll try to be more consistant! SORRY!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario