miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

Weekly Bump Update: 14th week

Estimated Arrival .. August 2013!

This has been and eventful week .. Mommy had pain on her lower Belly on Monday and had to go to the Doctor .. But everything is OK .. nothing big! Besides that I'm excited to say that this week I'll be online shopping for some of your Baby Nursery Essentials! You may be thinking .. How if you don't know the gender yet? .. I'm buying the neutral pieces and later on I'll go shopping (Or grandma D' will go shopping) for those extra pieces that will show and truly reveal your gender inside your nursery! So here's a ittle update on Baby's development this week ..

¿Baby Size? I was excited to have done a different Chalk Board this week (Changing it from fruit baby to anything fun that pops through my head!) .. But since I changed it I have to say that by this week Baby G' is about the size of a Nectarine. Baby measures about 3.5 to 4 inches (8.9 to 10.2 cm) long. At this point he or she weights about 1 whole ounce (28.4 grams)

What I researched lately: I've read that during this week , the hormonal changes to my body are becoming more apparent .. have to dig a little deeper and find out what's between the lines there!

Fun Baby facts for week #14: 
  • He or she has developed soft nails on it's nails and toes (How cute .. Tiny things)
  • Baby's blood its also starting to form in its Bone Marrow and Blood vessels (Mommy's and Daddy's DNA gotta be somewhere in there)
  • As the eyes and ears continue to move into place, the mouth has gone through mayor development .. the sucking muscles are growing and the salivary glands are almost fully developed. (Hopefully you don't suck your thumb or are attached to a pacifier, mommy is still using braces .. NOT NICE!)



Symptoms: Besides the little incident I had on Monday this week has been A-Ok .. I might be having a little more nausea than usual .. but nothing I can't deal with! Usually I con control it with anything citrus or cold! I've even started to eat MELON .. which is weird since I've never liked it!

Next Doctors Appointment: Still set for Monday March, 4th, 2013

Next Ultrasound Appointment: As well as my US .. YEY for March, 4th, 2013! By the way the day after is our wedding anniversary! Can't believe it's almost been two years already! And that Baby G' is on its way!


Important events or Situations this past week: Oscar's were on Sunday, February 24th, 2013 .. Mommy nailed 16 out of 20 categories. I entered a contest at the place where Daddy buys movies! Have I ever mentioned Daddy loves movies and has gotten mommy hooked on them too! He has over 6000! YEAH! We are huge MOVIE-HOLICS! I bet we will get you hooked too!


I really don't know how I get myself into this? .. But Auntie Angelica sure pushes it .. So here it is another not really thought or planned Belly Picture!

Can't believe its almost Thursday .. Time is passing by so quickly!
FINE BY ME! Since I can't wait to meet you my sweet little Nectarine!

Have a good day/night everyone! And to quote Ellen D .. 
"Be kind to one another"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario