miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

10 - 11 weeks Pregnancy - Update!

Hello Everybody! So Glad to actually be able to get up off my Lazyness and write an Entry! This Two weeks (Week 10 & Week 11) have been amazing, but First things First, here's a list of some events and Important Things that occurred since January 23rd  which is the Date of the last post I wrote (Excuse the Instagram only pictures): 

January, 24th, 2013
My Birthday .. Went to Lunch with My Family & Later that evening sliced a Cake at my grandparents House! By the way .. I Fell asleep on the Couch during my own Birthday Gathering! Mommy mode: ON! (FOR SURE) Also on this day I was supposed to go to my 2nd Doctor's appointment & to get my 2nd Ultrasound done .. But I rescheduled!


Funny Faces with my Little Sister during lunch! She's the cutest!


And some Funny Texting went on between me and my AWESOME husband that morning!
I Love you Javi ♥ Watagatapitusberry!


Note: I took the opportunity .. and for my Birthday asked my close Family members that If they were getting me presents to get in Touch with my mom .. Everyone got me HOME THINGS for the Renovation! Baby Remodeling starting very Soon! Way to go MOM!

January, 28th, 2013
This is the actual date my Second Doctor's appointment and US occurred! It was even more exciting and Emotional than the First Time .. I cried and Daddy was so proud to see How much Baby G had grown that he took a Video with my phone .. Hopefully I'm able to Upload it! Baby's so Big the Doctor double checked how far I'm along during the US appointment!

Baby you are Growing Growing Growing so very quickly!

January, 29th, 2013
This is your actual Weekly-Birthday .. The day you turned 11 weeks in Mommy's Tummy! We are so excited and can't wait to meet you! I've been hooked on so many apps lately .. For Baby Tracking! One app that day told me you were the size of a Kumquat .. Had to google it! lol

January, 31st, 2013
Wedding-ish Throwback-Thursday

A couple of days after our Big day I came out in a Wedding magazine thanks to my Photographer!

February, 1st, 2013
First day of February! So excited for all the Fun activities I will bee doing this month in School! Cancer Awareness on the 4th! Water day on the 5th! Carnaval Party (Venezuela's Mardi gras I guess) on the 8th .. Valentine's Day Bash and Photo-shoot between the 14th and 15th and Last but not least from the 18th to the 22nd we'll be celebrating "La Semana Bolivariana" which is pretty much a week on "EVERYTHING VENEZUELA INVOLVED"

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY - February, 3rd, 2013
Attempted to make Chocolate Caramel Oreo Truffles found this on someones Blog or Pinterest .. Just hope I could remember who!


Recipe: 

Ingredients (approx. a dozen to 15 Truffles)
  • 1 package of Oreos
  • 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
  • 8 oz. semisweet chocolate {I used Betty Crocker's "Rich & Creamy"}
  • 8 oz. Caramel
Instructions
  1. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature.
  2. Break up the Oreos and put them in a food processor. Process until they are a powder.
  3. Mix the cream cheese and Oreos together. I always use my hands because it’s the best way to get the mixture combined, though it is rather messy.
  4. Roll the mixture into balls. Place on a cookie sheet and put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes so they can solidify.
  5. Next melt the chocolate and Pour it slowly over the Truffles
  6. After that, Melt the Caramel and use a Spoon to unevenly spread little lines over the Chocolate Truffles
  7. Refrigerate until serving, at least one hour.
  8. Enjoy!


February, 5th, 2013
We got married according to the "LAW" (lol)!! This is the day me and Javi got married two years ago .. So it was our "Anniversary" .. We don't really celebrate this date, we celebrate March 5th which was our WEDDING WEDDING DATE .. Mmm .. But I did remember it that day at some point so me and Javi had a "Dinner date at Home" which I'm totally in Love with ever since I got pregnant .. Again Mommy Mode: ON!

10th and 11th week update

This two weeks have been filled with exciting News! Our 2nd Doctors appointment happened and we are super healthy and BIG!

¿Baby Size? - 10th week you were the size of a Kumquat & 11th week you are the size of a Fig (Had to Google both) lol .. This is according to the "I'm Expecting" app on my phone!


Daddy's thoughts lately: He is beyond excited. He has been watching over and over again the Baby video he took at our Ultrasound appointment. He loves you so much! We both do! I designed three pieces of Furniture which your Grandpa will make: A closet, crib and some Shelving to surround a window!

And YES, this is one of the pages of the Baby Notebook! 17 pages 'til now!

Some pictures I took this past two weeks:

3 Sisters In law + 3 Baby nephews (1 missing, he was sleeping I think)
The point is that they each have either one baby or two .. Only one missing WAS me!
Love the WAS factor! (By the way this was on Feb 2nd, 2013 "Pool day")

11 weeks down - 29 to Go! lol ( : This was TODAY! (Feb 6th, 2013)

It was a Knit Sweater & Floral Pants Kind of Day (Feb 6th, 2013)

Besides all of this Information I have to say I've grown to be a huge FAN of Fun Lunch and meal making for Kids! I don't really remember how I stumbles upon this, but I did! I Will be writing about it soon! OBSESSION ALERT! Warning: The term "Bento" will be used! But First I have to find out what that is .. New terms!! If you have any help or info on this make sure to stop by my Facebook and explain! PLEASE!

On another subject I have some super cute hand-made presents and Decorations planned for Valentine's day! Exciting things to come! Hope I can keep up with ALL that I've planned .. Expecting a lot from my Lazy and Sleepy-self! I REPEAT THE MOMMY MODE IS ON!

P.S: I will be trying to change the way our Blog looks soon .. or Sometime!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario