miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

Let's Chalk the Talk

Hello fellow Bloggers, Blog readers and Bloggettes! Today I have a very Fun post! Brought to you of course by Pinterest the most amazing site ever! EVER! So I've been obsessing on anything involving CHALK! It's just so much Fun here's my Top 10 Chalk crafts from pinterest:


1. Stair Case Steps
2. Easter Eggs with Chalk paint for Kids to decorate with Chalk
3. Plate turned into a Message Board
4. Framed Chalkboard for Birthday Sign
5. Portraits turned into Message Board for Classroom
6. Chalkboard Calendar
7. Chalk paint Wine Bottles
8. Chalkboard for Tracking pregnancy and even baby after Birth!
9. Mini wood tag packs into Chalk Gift Tags
10. Dresser with Chalkboard doors

I really Love all of these crafts and I wish I’d have the time to create all of them! But since I don’t I’m sharing them .. Maybe they might interest you!

These are some more ROMANTIC ideas for Chalk and Chalk paint usage anything from wooden hearts to thinking clouds painted to leave messages! And with Chalkboard contact paper you can even cut out shapes and stick them on to almost anything like empty jars or even Shelf doors!
  

I have most definitely added these 3 to my Crafty wishlist:


Hope you like this POST .. maybe these images will inspire you and you can come up with Ideas of your own!  As a Tip I would recommend any crafter to use pinterest! I know you that you will turn into a Pin-aholic like me!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario