miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

Happy ‎1½ ♥


Today is a very Special day! My husband Javi constantly reminds me how amazing being his wife is! He is the most special person I've ever met! After almost 3 years of Dating and exactly 1 year and ½ of being Mrs.Gonzalez he still makes me feel the most adorable and exciting sentiment and sensation in my stomach. And that's priceless! I Truly Love you and this Small post is a small token of what I daily receive from YOU! 

I Love you J.D! I Hope you have the most Incredible day!

Happy 1½ Anniversary ♥


Love this picture He is so tall I had to jump on the Bench
Aww! After a long but amazing day he was Tired! And needed a little Nap
I Love his yummy little kisses

Hoy es un día muy especial! Mi esposo Javi me recuerda constantemente lo increíble es que ser su esposa! Él es la persona más especial que he conocido! Después de casi 3 años de noviazgo y exactamente 1 año y ½ de ser Mrs.Gonzalez todavía me hace sentir el mas adorable y emocionante sentimiento y sensación en el estómago. Y eso no tiene precio! Yo realmente te amo y este post pequeño es una pequeña muestra de lo que diariamente recibo de ti!

Te amo J.D! Espero tengas un dia Increible!

Feliz Aniversario 1 ½ ♥

Our J&S cake was amazing!

P.S: Special signature for TODAY!
P.D: Firma Especial por HOY!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario