lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

Wedding Planning!


Wedding planning is fun and exciting, but you can find yourself overwhelmed with all the options and things to do in such a limited amount of time. I’m a very organized person so I knew I had to find just the right wedding checklist to ensure that my wedding would be a total success. Luckily, I found a very complete checklist online that helped me along the way. This list contains many items that some of us wouldn’t even think of or would remember to get done in time. This checklist includes not only items you should buy or events, appointments, fittings, etc. that you need to prepare and go to but also time frames. The time from when say ‘Yes’ to the actual day when you say ‘I Do’ goes by very quickly because there is a lot of planning involved  before the big day.  I hope this checklist is helpful to all of those who are planning their weddings! I added some pictures from my own wedding to give you ideas.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario