Happy Domingo! (Sunday)
Today my Post is all about 2 amazing trends I’m really enjoying at the moment! Neon Colors & any combination with Gray! I LOVE EVERYTHING BRIGHT so this most definitely suits me! Here’s how I spend yesterdays afternoon with My Twin In-laws Marinalda & Marianela!
These are some Pictures that I found on Pinterest that really inspired me!
Steps to a very BRIGHT mani:
1. Apply a Base coat (I never skip this step, it keeps your nails clean and Unstained) We used Santee’s Pink Slippers
2. Select The Colors you’ll be applying and a Design. We had food to make and babies to take care of (Ages: 3, 2 and months) so we just picked different colors instead of a complicated design!
· Marinalda: Bardot Crazy Edition #11
(Turquoise and Purple)
· Marianela: Bardot Crazy #12 (Neon Green) and Santee’s Green
· Me (Sirane): Bardot Crazy #11 (Turquoise) and Santee’s PerfectSilver
5. For the Last and what I believe to be the MOST IMPORTANT step Seal the color with 1 coat of Valmy’s Bright Clear Protective Sealer for us Girls who work around the House it’ll help the mani to Dry faster and last longer!