sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Be Happy, Simple as That.

This quote is so simple yet applicable to pretty much anyone and any situation. It should be plain and simple to do what we enjoy and what makes us happy but it's hard to just do it. What makes me happy is traveling. Exploring a new place is so liberating and allows you to see things from a new and different perspective. I wish we didn't have so many responsibilities and we could get up and go...

Here is a little collage of a few places we've been to in the last few months (Chicago, NYC, Disney).



Talking about just getting up and going,  I found out yesterday that Eduardo and I are going to NYC in October for a Mika concert with my sister, Sofia. We are SO excited. I'll leave you with a video of one of Mika's most famous songs. Love Today.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario