miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

Important Family dates on Display!!! - 37 weeks!

Currently: 37 weeks
Status: Healthy & Happy!


WE ARE SO CLOSE .. 
CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU MY SWEET PRINCESS MIA!


  • Meaning of Mia: Deeply hoped-for child, someone beloved, a work of the, high-spirited, daughter, my or mine
  • Meaning of Isabelle: is "God's promise; God is my oath"

To my sweet Princess Mia in your month!

Because you are deeply loved and wanted ..
and you are the most beautiful Promise from God to us!
We love you!

So .. Decided to do this: (Bottom Image)
Combining the MOST important dates in our Life in one strip of Images!
I Loved using part of the meaning of Mia's name in the Picture of her ultrasound just like the girl in the original Idea (Link at the end)! ♥



(Click here for the Link to the original Idea)
I also pinned it in my Pinterest Account

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario