martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

Why I Love Freshly Picked Moccasins ♥ Designed by: Susan Petersen




So, it should be no surprise that I fell in love with the idea of having my Son or Daughter in a pair of Freshly Picked Moccs! Moccasins are great for babies because they have soft soles that don't disrupt their foot development. Babies are constantly rolling on their ankles and curling on their toes, and these would never get in the way of that. If my baby is anything like his mama, his or her fingers and toes always feel icy so I’d love having a soft pair of shoes to put him or her in whenever we go out to help keep Baby G’ keep warm. But the real question is, why do I love Freshly Picked Moccasins or what makes Freshly Picked moccs unique? I have always been a child and now woman of the Earth, and soft sole moccasins allow me to feel the earth around me all the time so I feel that this will Happen to my Baby as well he or she will get to feel comfortable and Stylish even without walking. There is something about looking at a pair of moccasins that brings peace of mind and Freshly Picked Moccs is the “CUTEST WAY TO GO”. Those of you the appreciate looking at a sunset or fine artwork or whatever may bring the same peaceful feeling will understand what I mean. Freshly Picked Moccasins are comfy, chic and versatile and fit nearly every situation and outfit, Baby can go from the summery short & t-shirt look to a winterish layered outfit without having to change the footwear. And to answer that main questionnaire, I would say that FP moccs are unique not only because of their different look and cut of the front and fringe around the collar but the overall exclusive look and COLORS! I’ve never seen moccs in such Fresh and Sweet colors and these to me are in one word AMAZING!

To find out more on these cute Moccs Please go to Susan Petersen's (The amazing designer):


18 weeks Pregnant mommy 
.. dying to get my Baby in a pair of these as soon as She or He is born!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario