sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

Weekly Bump Update: 17th week

Hello Loveys .. so I took a Little long to post this weeks Baby Bump Update, but it was all on purpose .. wanted to be a Little Closer to Easter!


 Gender Reveal Party might be closer than we think!

This week was EASTER WEEK at “Castillito” SO we had Easter Bunnies and Eggs all over the school! So in Love with the meaning of EASTER .. Truly Blessed this year to be able to celebrate Easter with Our Little Bunny!

¿Baby Size? For week 17 Baby G’ is about the size of a Mango, she or he measures about 4.5 to 5 inches (11.4 to 12.7 cm) long. At this point baby weights about 3.5 ounces (99.2 grams)

What I researched lately: I’ve been feeling a little bit less comfortable while sleeping at night, but my Belly isn’t huge yet so I’ve been able to still sleep on my Tummy! But I was scared so I started to research .. To what point is it actually safe to sleep on my Belly? According to Baby Center Expert Catherine Lynch: There's no problem lying on your stomach in early pregnancy. At this point, your uterus is still nestled behind your pubic bone, so it's totally protected. Later in your pregnancy, sleeping on your stomach just isn't going to be comfortable. You'd be too uncomfortable to want to do it long before you could ever hurt your baby.But then again no time frame? .. I Researched some more ..

So this is what Dr. Marjorie Greenfield from Baby Zone had to say “Surprisingly, sleeping on your stomach is fine as long as it feels OK. Early in pregnancy, your little one is tucked way down in the uterus in your pelvis. As the uterus grows, the top (fundus) moves above the pubic bone, and you may be able to feel a little lump there. Still, the baby is inside the muscular uterus and protected. You may not even feel the lump when you lie on your tummy. As your baby continues to grow, the uterus grows and stretches, reaching the level of your belly button at around 20 weeks. Mid-pregnancy, most moms-to-be start to find it uncomfortable to lie on the "bump." But if it feels OK, it won't hurt the baby! She is in a warm water balloon inside a muscular uterine shell. As you and your baby-to-be continue to grow, the uterus gets bigger and its walls get thinner, but even at 9 months, the walls of the uterus offer quite a bit of protection.So this is one case where listening to your body works really well—as long as it is comfortable, feel free to sleep on your tummy without worry! You will know when it is time to change it up.”



Fun Baby & Bump facts for week #17: 
  • At this point my breast might have increased as much as one or two cup sizes (OH YEAH!)
  • You have probably gained about 5 to 10 pounds (NOT REALLY! Haven’t gained any weight at all, in fact I’ve lost weight!)
  • You may also still be experiencing fatigue and sleepiness (STILL HAPPENING!)
  • Baby G’ starts to form fat under its skin this week, which will keep him or her warm after birth!
  • Baby’s movements are becoming stronger and more frequent (Haven’t felt my Baby yet, anxious for that to happen!)
  • Loud noises outside the uterus may also startle the baby! As well as Mommy’s sudden movements! (Trying to stay still and use a moderate tone of voice!)



Symptoms: Besides the previously mentioned fatigue and sleepiness .. I’ve been really Sentimental lately .. It takes NOTHING to get me teary-eyed .. whether I’m upset or just happy I cry! (I’m a crier!) Trying to control that!

Next Doctors Appointment: is still Set for April, 4th, 2013

Next Ultrasound Appointment: as well as my next scan is set for 04.04.13, but since the next Doctor’s appointment is in the morning I might get it the day before as I mentioned in the previous post! April 3rd, 2013! PLUS mommy and daddy want to find out Baby G’s gender to be able to throw the Gender Reveal Party! Come on Baby! Show yourself!

Important events or Situations this past weeks: Today (March, 23rd, 2013) is Abuelita’s Mane’s Birthday! So were having a Party for her and 2 other special Family members who’s Birthdays were also during this week! Looking forward to celebrating with Grandma M! On another exciting piece of News! .. We shopped online this week for some cute “NEUTRAL” nursery pieces on Amazon! I’ll post about that in a couple of days .. So stay tuned!



About the Picture Below: This is a Little Bunny my mom got me last year when getting Surgery right before Summer 2012 began! It's actually a Rattle! And I totally fell in Love with it! Paired it with an Easter egg and Yellow garden Basket .. Just made a cute First Easter inside the Bump picture for Baby G'!


Have and amazing weekend everyone! Tell everyone how much you LOVE them!
And let’s be Happy and Grateful! Your alive!

And that’s a huge BLESSING!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario