sábado, 12 de enero de 2013

What to EXPECT when you're expecting?

Sunday, 09.09.12 4:53pm .. "So about an hour ago I watched what has most probably been the most amazing movie I've seen this year (Sorry to my MOVIE-HOLIC husband Javi because according to him the BEST movie this year is Batman Rises!) I don't really know how old this movie is or when exactly it was released but it's Funny and REAL! It touches sensitive spots in a womens heart!" 

This is a movie based on the Best Selling Book "What to expect when you're expectingby Heidi MurkoffAccording to www.imdb.com it's "A look at love through the eyes of five interconnected couples experiencing the thrills and surprises of having a baby, and ultimately coming to understand the universal truth that no matter what you plan for, life doesn't always deliver what's expected."




I laughed so much .. AND cried so much! But ultimately this movie brought me a bunch of JOY and just took my BABY WANTING-METER to an even higher level! Because whether I have an awesome, sucky or any other type of situation at all with my pregnancy (in a very hopefully SOON future) I will embrace it ALL! And knowing Javi he will to! This film also opened my eyes to the amazing experience that could be adopting a baby. I think that even if you can or can't have children it should always be an option! On the same note I also found a website which I believe is an inspiration on the book as well! www.whattoexpect.com which according to my google search it a site that helps you Track your pregnancy week-by-week and find answers to questions on toddler development, baby development .. and much more!!

This is the link to the Film's website
And I had to post the video too! Hopefully it pumps you up and makes you want to watch the movie!


Ok! So as you can tell I wrote this entry over 4 months ago! And right before posting it I decided I would save it to spread the Good News! YES YES YES ..

WE ARE EXPECTING!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario