lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

Nursery Ideas - Mia's Sweet Baby Room

So for a while I had been Planning Mia's Nursery Decoration and this is what Grandma Diaxne and I came up with .. 



I found most of these ideas on Pinterest you can Follow me as @asweetreport .. I pinned the ideas under the Board Titled: "Baby González".

Anyways .. 

I went online and did a Little Shopping on Amazon:



To find the item go to Amazon by clicking on the Price link! (Below)


  1. Closet maid Fabric Drawers - $13.96
  2. American Baby Zigzag Bumper - $40.99
  3. Self Adhesive Shelf Liner 2-pack (Chevron Graphite) - $11.99
  4. Gray Polka Dot Tote Bag - $39.99
  5. Gray Polka Dot Carry Bag - $47.99
  6. Zig Zag Toss Pillows (Set of Two) - $30.50
  7. Gray Dot Fitted Crib Sheet -$37.00
  8. Gray Dot Pillow - $30.77


Soon I'll post pictures on the plain and empty room .. Tiny I must add, but so filled with LOVE! And later on .. (once I'm done) I'll show you the Final Result of Mia's Nursery and where I placed every item listed above! Can't wait to have it all ready for her!

Waiting on .. 

The Crib ..
The Organizer ..
The Closet ..

'Til then .....................

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario