martes, 4 de junio de 2013

MEGA UPDATE: Weekly Bump : 21st to 26th week ♥ (Yeah I Know .. LOL)

Hello! YES YES YES I KNOW .. 
A lot piled up!

But what can I do? I've been super busy .. Sooooo here's the MEGA update!


¿Baby Size?

  • Week 21: Baby weighs 10.5 ounces (297.7 grams) now and she's around 10.5 inches (26.7 cm) long from head to heel. She's about the size of a Carrot!
  • Week 22: Baby is about 10.9 inches (27.8 cm) long! And weighs about 12.25 ounces (347.3 grams) She's about the size of a Papaya!
  • Week 23: Baby measures around 11.4 inches (28.9 cm) long and weighs almos 1 pound (453.6 grams) About the size of a Pomegranate!
  • Week 24: Baby weighs about 1.3 pounds (567 grams) and measures 11.8 inches (30.5 cm) She's about the size of a Grapefruit!
  • Week 25: Baby measures about 13.6 inches (34.6 cm) and weighs at this point 1.5 pounds (680.4 grams) Baby is about the size of a Zucchini!
  • Week 26: Baby weighs a little less than 2 pounds (907.2 grams) and measures around 14 inches (35.6 cm) long! She's the size of and Eggplant!

What I researched lately: (All 6 weeks) Baby Mia's digestive system has developed enough to start absorbing water and small amounts of sugar from the amniotic fluid that she swallows. Bone marrow has also developed! Baby has also grown visible eyebrows, eyelashes and hair on her scalp. Our sweet baby Girl is developing sense she will use in the outside world! Since were having a little girl I must add that by this point her uterus and ovaries are in place, while Queen Victoria has developed! She has fully formed fingers and finger print (Which will not only grant her, her unique-ness in the world, but will also allow me to paint her nails) AWEESOME!! Baby can react to sound from the outside and even react when playing with a flashlight!

21st week

22nd week

22nd - 23rd week 

Fun Baby & Bump facts for week #27: 
  • Baby detects Light changes at this point (She jumps around and moves like crazy when I shine a Flashlight on my Belly)
  • Mia resembles what she will look like at Birth
  • Her hearing is mature enough to recognize both my voice and Javi's!
  • Javi may be able to hear Mia's Heartbeat by putting his head on my Belly!

Symptoms: Besides my usual sleepy-ness these past weeks have been amazing, even though I've been uber busy and under a lot of stress Princess Mia has behaved! She's awesome! 

Next Doctors Appointment: Is set for June 10th

Next Ultrasound Appointment: as well as my next scan .. for June 10th! BUT I'm finally getting the 4D done!

23rd week

23rd week (with my very Happy Baby Daddy)

23rd week (with our very young Gramps .. Uber excited, can't you tell?)

25th week "The BUMP shot"

25th week (with Auntie Angelica)

25th - 26th week

Important events or Situations this past weeks: DURING THIS WEEKS SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED! Baby Mia started moving like crazy on April 6th to the sound of MICHAEL JACKSON'S Thriller, Javi says she'll have his same taste in music! We went in for our morphogenetic ultrasound, which showed nothing but a BIG, Chubby and HEALTHY Baby! (We are so grateful to God! And feel beyond Blessed) We celebrated Grandmas Birthday and my 1st Mothers day!


I'm sharing this picture from the Ultrasound that Revealed that were having a Baby Girl! (Left) And the other picture is Javi laying on my Belly on April 6th (Right) when we first FELT Mia's little Kicks .. Now there are no little kicks ... HUGE KICKS!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario