domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2012

Photoshoot Ideas

I personally love pictures...taking pictures, seeing pictures, editing them. I think photos make great memories and they're fun too. Some things I've done with my pictures are collages, canvas photos, enlargements, and my favorite: photobooks!

I did an engagement photoshoot with Eduardo and it was a lot of fun, kind of nervewrecking in the beginning but as soon as we got the hang of it we enjoyed it. After the engagement shoot we took our wedding photos during the cocktail hour and I love how those pictures came out! We also did another photoshoot a few months after the wedding.

Photoshoots are always fun if you have ideas in mind prior to the shoot, specific poses, locations, and props!

These are some of my photos from various shoots:

Cupcakes made by my mom with our initials and my engagement ring!
Railroad Crossing sign.
 
Merry Go Round.
'I do' signs made by my mom!
 Golf Cart.
Poses!
 Masks and Hats.
Art piece.
Bridge.
There are so many things to do to prepare for a photoshoot. You can take flowers, balloons, hats, big jewelry; take pictures at a beach, a park, by a lake...I just love pictures!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario